Plymouth Physiotherapy Treatment at The Fay Pedler Clinic:
The Fay Pedler Physiotherapy Clinic was established in 1988 and has increased in reputation and size ever since. Ours is the largest independent private physiotherapy clinic in Plymouth and through our constant professional development we reach the highest standards set by our professional bodies.
At Fay Pedler Physiotherapy we seek to treat patients with dignity and respect at all times. We do this by continually aspiring to make a difference in the lives of clients and by providing treatment within a caring and confidential environment.
Fay Pedler Physiotherapy offers a team of specialists expertly trained and experienced to ensure you receive appropriate treatment. Our ethically motivated business offers each patient a thorough assessment.
Fay Pedler should be your first choice because:
- The highest levels of clinical and professional excellence are maintained.
- We have over 25 years of the widest range of experience in providing optimum patient care.
- We have clinical specialists within the clinic.
- We are frequently recommended by GP’s and Orthopaedic Consultants and have good working relationships with other healthcare professionals
- We do not have a waiting list.
- Immediate and evening appointments are usually available.
- We have a multi-disciplinary approach within our clinical staff.
- We are recognised by all major insurance companies.
- We provide an ethically motivated service and use evidence-based therapies where possible.
- Hands-on treatment to reduce pain and stiffness via joint mobilisation and manipulation.
- Exercise advice, Pilates, movement analysis.
- Acupuncture/dry-needling for pain.
- Vestibular rehabilitation.
- Ergonomic assessment.
- Electrotherapy including neuromuscular stimulation and biofeedback for bladder and bowel dysfunction.
- TENS machine.
- Cranio-sacral therapy.
- Functional Fascial Taping.
- Kinesiology Taping.
- Provision of rehabilitation products and orthotics.