Fay Pedler Clinic are Plymouth’s leading specialists offering fast access to expert health. A dynamic team of highly skilled, friendly physiotherapists and health care professionals with an outstanding reputation, offering the latest treatments tailored to your individual needs.
MOTIVATING & INSPIRING PATIENTS
Together, we achieve, we improve, we keep you active and injury-free.
Plymouth Physiotherapy Treatment at The Fay Pedler Clinic
Physiotherapy is a science based profession focusing on you, the patient as a whole. As science and research progress so do the treatments we provide. At Fay Pedler physiotherapy we take the time to build successful therapeutic relationships with our patients educating, empowering and engaging for full participation in your treatment.
Fay Pedler clinicians draw on years of patient experience and training to successfully diagnose and treat musculoskeletal conditions including but not limited to: Spinal pain, Sciatica, Radiculopathy, Whiplash, Osteoarthritis, Frozen shoulders, Rotator cuff injuries, Ankle sprains, Tendinopathies, Ligament reconstructions and Rehabilitation following surgery.
Fay Pedler clinicians are equally skilled with sports injury treatment including massage, manual therapy, taping, acupuncture, exercise for strength, conditioning and flexibility.
Our focus is to provide the best most current evidenced practice to ensure all patients receive a thorough understanding of their complaint, an awareness of all available options with a treatment plan including timescales.
Following an initial assessment if we feel that Physiotherapy is not appropriate we will advise on how best to manage your condition. We have established links and understanding of local NHS pathways, Orthopaedic and Spinal Surgeons, Podiatrists and local General Practitioners. If onward referral is required we will be only too happy to facilitate this.
Why Choose Us
- Professional friendly clinic centrally located established for over 30 years.
- Largest Private Practice in Plymouth with an outstanding reputation.
- Relaxed calm environment.
- Private confidential individual clinic rooms set in a Victorian terraced house.
- Appointments within 48 hours of referral.
- Weekday, evening and Saturday morning appointment times.
- Home visits available.
- Choice of same gender Physiotherapist.
- Chaperones available on request.
- Physiotherapist led yoga, Pilates and balance classes.
- If Physiotherapy is not indicated we will happily advise on the appropriate management and onward referral.
- Recognised by all major insurance companies.
- Tea, coffee, water and biscuits always available plus free Wifi – stay a while!
- Free on street parking.
- Supervision of gym or exercise classes available if required.
We believe the sooner you have the condition or injury assessed and diagnosed the better informed you are to make decisions and manage the problem moving forward.
Wrist fractures are common, not limited to a particular age group and are usually the result of putting your hand out for protection during a fall. As with all broken bones treatment varies depending on the type of fracture, associated collateral damage and the...
Here in this blog, we discuss anterior hip pain in more detail including causes and available treatments you could try. If you have any questions or would like to discuss further please call 664519 or email the clinic at firstname.lastname@example.org. What is...
We thought it may be nice to re-introduce some of the familiar faces here at Fay Pedler clinic and welcome the new ones to you also! Today we catch up with Fay Pedler Clinics’ newest recruit Chartered Physiotherapist Harry. What is your background? I was born in...
The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) is the professional, educational and trade union body for the UK’s 57,000 chartered physiotherapists, physiotherapy students and support workers.